Projects are usually funded for up to three years to increase their impact. We are flexible in our approach to these issues. We look for projects that are exciting, innovative and attractive to the people we most want to help.
The Foundation's current focus is:
- Raising Literacy and Numeracy among early years and primary school students
- Aiding Progression into Work for 16 – 24 year olds and others still in education
Sometimes we fund other work related to our general aims of education and care of young people under 25. Please ask the Clerk for advice if you would like to submit an application that does not meet the above priorities.
In addition to our 2 main areas of strategic focus, the Foundation provides:
- Support to projects which assist young people under 25 from disadvantaged backgrounds who wish to study music
- Maintenance grants to college students aged 16 – 24 attending colleges within our area of benefit
- Maintenance grants to City University NHS students under the age of 40
- An annual grant to Christ’s Hospital school in Horsham, West Sussex