- You can apply at any time.
- The Chairman and the Clerk will review your application. We might ask for extra information. If your application is suitable, we will arrange a meeting to discuss your project in more detail.
- After we’ve met, the Foundation’s Strategy Committee will discuss your application.
- The Strategy Committee will make a recommendation about your project to the Board of Governors. The board meets quarterly, usually within a few weeks of the Strategy Committee meeting.
- You will receive a response within 2 weeks of the Board meeting.
Once you have checked your project meets our priorities, you can apply for a grant by filling in our application form. Download the file below. Follow the instructions on the form to find out what to include and how to send it back to us.
If you would like to talk to us about a potential project or you have a question not covered in our FAQs, please contact us.